Introducing the Original SeaView 180° full face snorkeling mask by WildHorn Outfitters. Is snorkeling uncomfortable for you? Do you hate breathing through a tube in your mouth? Have you ever suffered gag reflex or sore a sore mouth from biting on a traditional snorkel? Want to see more? If you answered yes to any of these questions, the Seaview 180° snorkel mask will change your experience! The silicone mask insert provides a comfortable fit with no pressure points found on other masks.
Thanks to the mask’s innovative design, you no longer have to deal with a tube snorkel in your mouth. Breathing chambers inside the mask and an innovative dry snorkel allow you to breathe naturally and calmly through either your nose or mouth. Breathing slowly through your nose helps reduce chances of fogging. The dry snorkel will prevent water from entering the mask through the snorkel tube. If water does leak through the seal around your face, just lift your head out of the water and it will drain through a one-way chin valve. This mask also has the largest viewing area on the market!
This mask is perfect for adults who casually snorkel. The mask’s intended use is surface snorkeling. Free diving and strenuous swimming is not recommended. If you’re ready to have a better surface snorkel experience, buy the Seaview 180° today!
- 180° FULL FACE DESIGN- Our snorkel mask makes it easier than ever to breathe comfortably through your mouth or nose while you are snorkeling. Our mask and snorkel provides a 180° viewing area- the biggest of any snorkel mask on the market today guaranteeing that you will see more fish and sea creatures than ever before. With our integrated GoPro Mount you can easily attach your GoPro camera to capture and share your adventure with friends and family.
- DRY SNORKEL TECHNOLOGY stops salt water from getting into your mouth and prevents gagging. Spend less time worrying about water in your mask and more time snorkeling!
- FOG RESISTANT DESIGN- There is nothing worse than dealing with a mask that is constantly fogging up. Our innovative design features a separate breathing chamber that creates an airflow away from your main viewing visor that helps eliminates fogging and will keep you snorkeling longer.
- EASY TO USE- So you spend less time fussing with equipment and more time enjoying your snorkeling experience.
- PROPER USE- Full face snorkel masks are designed for leisure surface snorkeling. Serious freediving is not recommended. Strenuous swimming while wearing any type of snorkel, including full face designs, is not recommended. Be sure to take breaks every 15-20 minutes while snorkeling. Also follow the buddy rule: never snorkel alone.